POLICE Department

Alert Slip

Citizens can use this form to request increased patrols around their home or business for a prowler, speeding vehicle, excessive burglaries and thefts, being on vacation, or for reasons causing them concern in the "other" box.

If you feel this is an emergency, call 911 or your local law enforcement agency immediately.