Police Seeking Identity on Serial Robber
July 13, 2005 -- Houston police
robbery investigators are asking for the public’s help in
identifying a suspect wanted in as many as 13 robberies on the
city’s northside and north Harris County.
The suspect is described as a black male with
light skin and freckles, about 30 to 35 years old, 5 feet 5 to
5 feet 8 inches tall, and 180 to 190 pounds. Surveillance photos
of the suspect are posted here:
Click here for
Click here for photo #2
Click here for photo #3
Click here for photo #4
HPD Robbery Division Officer Lowell Lovelace
The robberies have occurred at several businesses
near Tidwell, Little York, Hollister, and Lyons since May 2005.
The last known robbery linked to the suspect happened in mid June.
In each incident, the suspect enters the business and either displays
a weapon or indicates he has a weapon. The suspect threatens the
clerk and demands money from the cash register. After he receives
the money, he flees the business on foot.
The suspect is believed to be responsible for
the following robberies:
- May 14 at about 10:15 p.m. at 3828 Old Spanish
- May 19 at about 10:35 p.m. at 8780 Tidwell
- May 21 at about 2:35 p.m. at 5811 Lyons
- May 23 at about 11:15 p.m. at 202 North Loop
- May 27 at about 9:45 a.m. at 1421 Little
- May 27 at about 11:30 p.m. at 7014 Will Clayton
- June 3 at about 2:05 p.m. at 3804 Little
- June 11 at about 10:25 a.m. at 5770 Hollister
- June 11 at about 9:40 p.m. at 5352 East FM
- June 12 at about 1:45 p.m. at 828 Mercury
- June 13 at about 3:40 p.m. at 595 West Little
- June 16 at about 10:40 a.m. at 2920 Tidwell
- June 17 at about 2:20 a.m. at 16500 Hedgecroft
Anyone with information on the identity of the
suspect is urged to contact the HPD Robbery Division at 713-308-0700
or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
For additional information, please
contact the HPD Public Affairs Division at 713-308-3200.