Manage your financial health safely using BOH Certified Accounts that meet BankON National Account Standards (NAS)
Having a checking account can help you manage your money and save for the future you want to achieve!
Financial Institutions across the City of Houston offer low-cost, low-fee accounts that are certified as having met the National Account Standards (NAS) established by the Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund. BankOn Accounts offer no overdraft or hidden fees and above all are safe, affordable and accessible accounts that can help you reach your financial goals. Check out our local NAS account holding financial institutions found on the links below.
What are National Account Standard (NAS) accounts?
The Bank On Coalition, through the Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund, reviews and certifies products offered by financial institutions across America with National Account Standards (NAS) in mind. These products often don’t require a minimum opening deposit, have overdraft fees, or other strict requirements.
BankOn Houston – Financial Institutions
- Bank of America Advantage SafeBalance Banking
- BancorpSouth Budget Smart Checking
- BB&T - Now Truist MoneyAccount
- Cadence Bank eChecking Account
- Chase Secure Banking Account
- Discover Bank® Cashback Debit Checking Account
- First National Bank Access Debit Account
- IBERIABANK Ability Banking Account
- Independent Bank IntroChecking Account
- PNC Bank Smart Access Account
- Wells Fargo Clear Access Banking