2022 Summer Swim Schedule
2022 SWIM SCHEDULE
Pool openings and swimming schedules for the 2022 summer season will be announced at a later date. Please recheck this page for updates.
WATER SAFETY TIPS
Please note the following Pool Rules and Regulations designed to insure that your trip to a Houston Parks and Recreation Department (HPARD) pool is a pleasant one. Please note: Failure to obey a lifeguard on duty may result in immediate removal from the premises by law enforcement.
- Enroll children in swimming lessons.
- Keep children under 10 years of age within arms-reach of you at all time.
- Never allow children to swim alone, especially when lifeguards are not on duty.
- No diving in less than 13 feet of water.
- Always walk (do not run) when in an aquatic facility.
- Only use USA coast guard approved life jackets that are properly fitted for the child’s weight and body size.
- Do not allow children to ride on your back, do hand stand or any type of horseplay in swimming pools.
- Use sunscreen, apply 30 minutes before being exposed to sun.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration before expose to a heated environment.