Manage your financial health safely using Bank On Certified Accounts that meet Bank On National Account Standards
- Never had a bank or credit union account (unbanked)?
- Decided you want to:
- Practice managing your spending habits without the excessive overdraft and other fees?
- Strengthen your financial health by safely saving money without the excessive fees?
- Pay yourself in savings versus paying fees for overdraft, overspending, and other fees?
- Enter the financial mainstream to begin building assets and increase your financial stability?
- Manage your finances? Click here for a list of partner non-profit organizations that offer financial free education classes.
Begin your financial independence journey by previewing the list of banks that offer Bank On Certified Accounts that meet the Bank On National Account Standards (.pdf).
Call Bank On Houston at (832) 393-3406 for more information. Also dial ‘211’ for the United Way Helpline and ask for a United Way THRIVE financial coach at no cost, to get assistance with a plan to safely budget toward your asset building goals.
Help us advocate for more bank AND credit union accounts that meet the Bank On National Account Standards. Join the movement, visit http://joinbankon.org/.