Boards and Commissions
Virtual Ethics Commission Meeting
On Friday, November 6, 2020, the City of Houston Ethics Commission will conduct a meeting online, using the Microsoft TEAMs platform. Below is a copy of the Ethics Commission meeting agenda.
- Meeting Agenda (.pdf)
- Meeting Information Packet (.pdf)
- Online Meeting Link: Click here to access the link
- Call-In Option: 936-755-1521 Conference ID: 119-992-71#
- Meeting link: https://bit.ly/37M2b2w
Download the Microsoft TEAMs program application for free at https://products.office.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/download-app. Please note that your computer requires speakers and a microphone in order to use Microsoft Teams. A free smartphone version of this app is also available from the Apple Store or Google Play.
Basic Virtual Meeting Instructions
- Join the meeting via the link or by phone.
- After joining, stay muted to minimize background disruptions.
- If you are recognized by the Chair to speak, unmute yourself and consider turning on the app’s video during your speaking time.
- State your name, spell your last name, make your comments in the specified time allowed, and conclude when prompted.
- To mute or unmute yourself on the phone, press *6. On the computer, use the microphone icon.
- Please turn off your video after speaking. Remember, your image and background are made public.
The public may address the Ethics Commission on agenda items. Please submit comments or sign up to speak at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting. All comments are made part of the public meeting record. Use the online speaker form below.
Speakers who join the meeting will be called on in the order of sign up and can speak for two minutes.
If you have materials or information for the Ethics Commission to consider, submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting.
Concluding the Virtual Meeting
Please hang up or disconnect to leave the meeting.