Have you called the City of Houston's 3-1-1 Houston Service Center at 3-1-1 or 713.837.0311 to report your concerns?
You can also report your request online at www.houston311.org. Did you know that reporting your concerns via 3-1-1 is the fastest way to get the issue addressed?
The City of Houston tracks those calls which provide vital information needed to properly address an issue.
Mailing Address: City of Houston / P.O. Box 1562 / Houston, TX 77251
Physical Address: City of Houston / 901 Bagby / Houston, TX 77002
City Hall Annex Address: 900 Bagby / Houston, TX 77002
City Switchboard: 713.837.0311 or 3-1-1
City TDD: 713.837.0215
Categories and Online Forms
Click the subject below to submit your question. If you have a different subject, please contact the City of Houston Webmaster.
3-1-1 • Active Incidents • Bikeways • Birth and Death Certificates • Building Permits and Plan Review • Controller's Office • Courts / Tickets • Environment • Finance • Fire • Jobs • Mayor's Office • Parks and Recreation • Planning and Development • Police • Recycling • Trash / Garbage • Vendors • Veterans Affairs • Water Bills • WiFi Houston
Who Do I Contact Via Email?
- 3-1-1 -- email@example.com
- Birth/Death Certificates -- QA.VitalStatistics@houstontx.gov
- City Council Agendas, Etc. -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fire (non-emergency) -- email@example.com
- Green Houston -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mayor -- email@example.com
- Police (non-emergency) -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- ReBuild Houston -- email@example.com
- Veterans Affairs -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water Bills -- email@example.com
- Webmaster -- firstname.lastname@example.org