Housing and Community Development Department
For Fair Housing information, please click on flyer below (.pdf).
- Fair Housing Information (English)
- Información de Equidad de Vivienda (Español)
- GIA CU BÌNH Ð?NG (Vietnamese)
The Fair Housing Office assists residents of the Houston Metropolitan Area who believe that they have experienced discrimination in the rental of an apartment or the purchase of a home based on race, or color, religion, national origin, sex, family status or disability. Housing complaints must be filed within 180 days of the alleged discriminatory act. Complaint forms, handbooks, and counseling are available without charge.
- Tenant Law / Ley de Arrendatario
- Avoiding Real Estate Scams
AMENDED & RESTATED Fair Housing Activity Statement - Texas
- A requirement for the Disaster Recovery Round 2, Phase 2 Application
- Amended & Restated FHAST (.pdf)
City of Houston Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing
For more information, contact the Fair Housing Office Hotline at 832.394.6200.