The Census Bureau publishes Demographic, Social-Economic and Housing Characteristics by Race and Ethnic Origin. These characteristics are defined as the following:
- American Indian and Alaska Native (Alone)
- Asian (Alone) note: Asian also includes “American Indian and Alaska Native” as well as “Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander” categories.
- Black or African American (Alone)
- White (Alone)
- Other race (Alone) note: Others also include “Two to More Races” category.
Two or More Races
- Hispanic or Latino (Hispanic is not a race; its an ethnic group)
- Hispanic or Latino
- Non-Hispanic White
- Non-Hispanic Black or African American
- Non-Hispanic American Indian and Alaska Native
- Non-Hispanic Asian
- Non-Hispanic Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander
- Non-Hispanic Some Other race
- Two or More races
For more detailed Census Data, please visit www.census.gov.