Economic Development - TIRZ
The Project and Reinvestment Zone Financing Plan will create an investment tool for new construction and the redevelopment of the area. The proposed TIRZ will help finance approximately $128 million of improvements and services needed to support the repositioning and revitalization of the East End. Those improvements include:
- Design and construction of public utilities including water, wastewater and stonn water systems;
- Design and construction of major and minor roadways and streets including improvements/enhancements;
- Cultural and Public Facility Improvements;
- Parks and Recreational Facilities;
- and Economic Development.
Budget Ordinances and Other Documents