Mayor's Office of Special Events
The Mayor’s Office of Special Events sponsorship team has 30+ years of event marketing expertise. We partner with local and national companies, foundations, and non-profits to deliver customized, interactive event marketing campaigns that deliver high media value returns for our sponsors. Many of our annual civic events are televised and syndicated in multi-state markets.
Our dedication in working with sponsors and collaborating with media to provide the highest level of interactive marketing experiences is one of the many reason why our sponsors return year after year.
Event Sponsor Benefits
- Booth/Area on site to interact with event attendees
- Advertising throughout with strategic company messaging/logo placement in print and electronic outlets for maximum visibility
- Branding & advertising with priceless, primetime media exposure including television, newspaper, radio and social media
- Numerous networking opportunities with decision-makers of local and national corporations
- Premium seating with premier viewing and complimentary parking for guests
- Opportunities to build a strong alliance with the Mayor’s Office of Special Events
The goal of the Mayor's Office of Special Events is to produce consistent high-quality, family-oriented entertainment for Houston citizens and visitors at no or low cost. This would not be possible without event sponsors. We thank you for being a good corporate citizen and look forward to building a relationship with you and the Mayor's Office of Special Events.
67th Annual Thanksgiving Day Parade
2016 Freedom Over Texas
City Signature Events