> City Council > District F
Council Member Tiffany D. Thomas
As Houston City Council Member for District F, Tiffany D. Thomas has helped revitalize neighborhoods, partnered with corporations and nonprofits to solve community issues, and inspired future generations of civic leaders to get involved. Thomas is a product of the local school system and a lifelong public servant representing Houston’s most diverse part of town.
After serving a term as Alief ISD Trustee, position 7, she was elected to Houston City Council in 2019 as the first Black woman and person under 40 to serve in this role. Thomas proudly serves Alief, Westchase, Tanglewilde, Briar Meadow, Westmont, and the historic Piney Point communities. More ...
- Councilmember Tiffany D. Thomas Appointed to Serve on National League of Cities’ Community and Economic Development Committee (.pdf)
- West Houston Assistance Ministries Resale Shop Spring Cleaning PSA
- CM Thomas reacts to Affordable Housing Stigma and No Resolution
- The new Alief Neighborhood Center & Park has officially opened to the public
- Deed Restriction Workshop Video (YouTube)
|Click graphics below for full-sized images|
District F FY2022 Fiscal Budget
Chromium 6 Testing Data