Abandonment of Bering and San Felipe Lift Stations
- The project provides for the installations of sanitary sewer lines, abandonment of two lift stations and the diversion of flow to the recently installed sewer.
- Project timeline: Spring 2021 – Fall 2022
- Construction Phasing Map (.png)
- Additional information can be found on the project page (https://www.publicworks.houstontx.gov/node/400)
Public Engagement Details
- A virtual public meeting was held February 11, 2021.
- Presentation (.pdf)
- Dial 311: Mention to the operator the following three things along with your issue:
- Project Number: R-000536-0026-4
- Name of the project: Abandonment of Bering and San Felipe Lift Stations
- Refer the complaint to “Capital Projects”
- You may also email BuildForward@houstontx.gov
- Chago Juarez, Contractor Project Superintendent – (832) 457-9033
City of Houston Public Works Contact:
- Jiahua Liu, Project Manager – (832) 395-3961