> City Council > District G > Newsletter Archive
District G Newsletters below open in new windows
- March 8, 2023 -- Letter from Council Member Mary Nan Huffman, Houston Housing Authority Update and Public Facility Corporation (PFC) Bills, Update on TDHCA/Felicity Oaks Development, District G Summer Intern: Hire Houston Youth, Conversation on Crime Town Hall, Memorial Drive Construction Update, Houston Humane Society's K9 Fun Run, BARC Spotlight, Upcoming District G Events
- January 27, 2023 -- Letter from Council Member Mary Nan Huffman, Houston Housing Authority Updates, Sidewalk Amendments, Bendwood Park, Conversation on Crime Town Hall, Hazard Mitigation Plan Public Survey, 2022 311 Numbers, BARC Spotlight, Upcoming District G Events
- December 30, 2022 -- 2022 District G End of Year Review
- December 1, 2022 -- Letter from Council Member Mary Nan Huffman, Shop Safe in District G!, San Felipe/Bering Construction Delays, HPD's Citizen's Police Academy, Protect our Pipes, iLead Youth Engagement Program, BARC Spotlight, Upcoming Events
- October 25, 2022 -- Letter from Council Member Mary Nan Huffman, 2022 Midterm Elections, Kendall Library Grand Re-Opening, Update: Memorial at Six Development, Redistricting Update, Livable Places: Residential Buffering Survey, Message from ParkHouston: Large Vehicle Parking Violations, BARC Spotlight, Upcoming Events
- September 30, 2022 -- Caroline at Memorial Update, Harvey Survey Results, Flock Cameras, Bond Election Details, and more!
- August 12, 2022 -- Concerning West Houston Developments
- July 29, 2022 -- Water Rates Information, Erroneous Sidewalk Violations, Harvey 5-year Survey, and more!
- July 11, 2022 -- District G Redistricting Update: Maps, Meetings, and Math
- June 17, 2022 -- Senior Tax Exemption Increase, Walkable Places Public Comment Period, Construction Updates, and more!
- May 24, 2022 -- Summer Movie Series, Pet Food Pantry, and more!
- May 4, 2022 -- Redistricting Meeting, Livable Places Update, Noise Ordinance Changes, and more!
- April 20, 2022 -- Townhall on Crime Part 3, Redistricting Information, Construction Updates, and more!
- April 4, 2022 -- 2022 Redistricting Process
- March 24, 2022 -- Water Rates, March on Crime, Flood Resiliency in the Energy Corridor, and more!
- February 22, 2022 -- District G Monthly Newsletter
- February 2, 2022 -- Let's Get to Work!