Mayor's Office of Special Events
The Mayor’s Office of Special Events sponsorship team has over 30 years of event marketing expertise and partner with local and national companies, foundations, and non-profits. The goal is to deliver customized, interactive event marketing campaigns that deliver high returns for our sponsors. Many annual civic events are televised and syndicated in multi-state markets.
Working and collaborating with sponsors to provide quality engagement and a high success rate is one of the many reason why sponsors return year after year.
Example of Event Sponsor Benefits
- Name recognition as a “name in logo” sponsor, based on sponsor level.
- Business category exclusivity, based on sponsor level.
- Booth/Area on site to interact with event attendees.
- Comprehensive public relations campaign throughout the promotional calendar with strategic company messaging/logo placement in media outlets for maximum visibility.
- Branding & advertising with priceless, primetime media exposure including television, newspaper, radio and social media, based on sponsor level.
- Numerous networking opportunities with decision-makers of local and national corporations.
- Premium seating with premier viewing and complimentary parking for guests.
- Opportunities to build a strong alliance with the Mayor’s Office of Special Events.
The Mayor's Office of Special Events produces high-quality, family-oriented entertainment for all at no or low cost to attendees. This would not be possible without sponsors.
For more information, please contact:
|Debbi Elliott Griffith
Deputy Assistant Director