Welcome to Houston 311 Help & Information

311 Links

Click on a Dot for Case Details

Houston 311 Help & Info

311 Logo
Having difficulty entering an address on the online service request (SR) site, try the helpful tips page. To access City department and online service requests, click on the categories to the left, or search the full service directory menu via the Info Index.

If you don't find any category on this site for your specific service request, please email us at 311@houstontx.gov.

    Click a service category below for specific information on making a 311 service request:

Animals and Pets Business City Government, Elections, and Records Employment and Education Garbage, Recycling, and Graffiti Health, Safety, and Social Services Licensing, Permits, Fees, Fines, Taxes Neighborhoods, Property, and Construction Parks and Trees Recreation and Event Planning Traffic, Streets, and Drainage Utilities ... Water, Sewer, Electric, Gas ...


311 News and Notes Now

Houston's non-emergency online service directory and service request site. Please call 311 or 713.837.0311 to submit a service request, or submit online below. New Municipal Courts Kiosks are located inside the HPD substations located at 2855 Bay Area Blvd in Clear Lake and at 3915 Rustic Woods in Kingwood.

Help us fix Houston traffic! MobilityHouston is a city-wide conversation that invites you to share your ideas and solutions for Houston mobility with your city leaders and other Houstonians. We're calling on all Houstonians to offer their solutions!

• Public Notice âCEQ MCL Coliform Violation Notices. English and Spanish available.

Current Data (updated nightly)

(click on link below; or right click,
"Save target as...")

Update 01/20/2016: Individuals looking for pothole data should refer to www.houstonpotholes.org for current information. The 311 data feeds may not be reflective of the actual "work finished" time for potholes due to system integration issues.

Top Twelve Service Requests

View My Stats