City Council COMMITTEES AND AGENDAS
Childhood and Youth
Agendas, presentations, etc. listed below are in .pdf, unless otherwise indicated.
2020 meeting dates: January and February (none), March 11 (postponed), April 8, May 13 (postponed), June 10 (rescheduled), July 8, August 12, September 9, October 14, November (none), December 9.
Note: All meetings will be held virtually until further notice. The meetings will be aired on HTV and will also be broadcast as Microsoft Teams Live Events.
- 2020 Committee Schedule (.pdf)
- 40 Developmental Assets for Adolescents (ages 12-18) (.pdf)
- Committee Charge (.pdf)
Agendas and Backup Documents (.pdf, unless otherwise indicated)
- July 8, 2020 -- Agenda
- June 10, 2020 -- Rescheduled
- May 13, 2020 -- Postponed
- April 8, 2020 -- In lieu of the Childhood & Youth Committee’s April meeting, Juliet Stipeche, Director of the Mayor's Office of Education, gave a special presentation on how the City is supporting children through the COVID-19 crisis. More info on how to tune in and participate here (.pdf).
- March 11, 2020 -- In response to the Mayor’s 3/11/20 joint press conference cancelling events due to Coronavirus-related concerns, the Childhood & Youth Committee meeting and reception scheduled for 3/11/20 was postponed.