Campaign Finance Reports (Historic)
Reports for City of Houston election years (odd numbered years) must be filed with the Office of the City Secretary on January 15 (Period I), July 15 (Period II), 30 days before the election (Period III) and eight days before the election (Period IV). Certain positions will have a runoff, which necessitates one more report, eight days before the runoff election (Period V). Period V also covers the Final Report for candidates who did not win their races in the general election.
In even numbered years, reports are due January 15 and July 15 only. Period I covers elected officials, former candidates who still have campaign debt, and PACs. Read the ordinance RE: Posting of Political Reports Online.
The City Secretary is required by Section 254.040, Election Code, to maintain such reports for a period of two (2) years after the date each report is filed.
- 2015 Election and Runoffs
- 2014 Elected Officials and PAC Reports
- 2013 Election and Runoffs
- 2011 Election and Runoffs
- 2010 Elected Officials Reports
- 2009 Election and Runoffs
- 2008 Elected Officials Reports
- Nov. 6, 2007 Election and Runoffs
- May 12 and June 16, 2007 Elections for City Council At-Large Position 3
- 2006 Elected Officials Reports
- 2005 Election and Runoffs
- 2004 November Election
- 2004 Elected Officials Reports
- 2003 Election and Runoffs
- 2002 Elected Officials Reports
- 2001 Election and Runoffs
City Council Links
- City Council Home Page
- Admin. Office of City Council
- Agenda Backup
- Agenda of City Council
- Campaign Finance Reports (Electronic)
- Campaign Finance Reports (Historic)
- Conflict of Interest Forms
- Council Committee Agendas
- County Clerk's Office
- District Boundaries Ordinance
- Maps of Council Districts
- Meetings Information, Etc.
- Voter Registration Info
- Who Is My Council Member?