General Services Department
Public Information Office
Jacquelyn L. Nisby, Esq.
Chief of Staff / Council Liaison / Public Information Officer
Office of the Director
The Texas Public Information Act (TPIA) gives the public the right to request access to government information.
Making a Request
The TPIA is triggered when a person submits a written request to the City. A request sent by fax or email must be sent to the proper custodian of the information. The request must ask for information that is already in existence. The Act does not require the City to create new information, compile data, conduct legal research, or answer questions.
Requests should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Services Department Records
The Public Information Office of the General Services Department responds to citizens’ written requests and media inquiries for the following department-related public information:
- Building Design and Construction Documents for City Owned Facilities
- Facilities Management and Maintenance Documents for City Owned Facilities
- Real Estate Documents for Vertical Construction of City Owned or Leased Facilities Only
General Services Links
- General Services Dept. Home Page
- Advertisements and Selection Results
- Design and Construction Division
- Doing Business with the City (.pdf)
- En Español
- Finance and Energy Admin. Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- LEED Case Studies
- Phone Numbers
- Property Management Division
- Public Information Office
- Real Estate Division
- Real Property for Sale
- Security Management Division