Beginning April 26, 2020 Tower Commission meetings will take place online, using the Microsoft TEAMs platform. Tower Commission meeting links and instructions to join the virtual meeting are posted below. The meeting agenda includes speakers guidelines and a list of items being considered.
- Meeting Date: Monday, May 24, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
- Meeting Agenda: 5.24 Draft Agenda
- Online Meeting via App: Link to meeting
- Call-In Option: +1 936-755-1521 Conference ID: #825 819 606
- Online Meeting via Web Browser: https://bit.ly/2XW3xFd
- Make Comments by Phone: 832-393-6624
Download the Microsoft TEAMs program application for free at https://products.office.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/download-app. Please note that your computer requires speakers and a microphone in order to use Microsoft Teams. A free smartphone version of this app is also available from the Apple Store or Google Play.
Basic Virtual Meeting Instructions
- Join the meeting via the link or by phone.
- After joining, stay muted to minimize background disruptions.
- If you are recognized by the Chair to speak, unmute yourself and consider turning on the app’s video during your speaking time.
- State your name, spell your last name, and make your comments in the specified time allowed. Say if you are in support, against, or undecided, and conclude when prompted.
- To mute or unmute yourself on the phone, press *6. On the computer, use the microphone icon.
- Please turn off your video after speaking. Remember, your image and background are made public.
The public may address the Tower Commission on agenda items. Please submit comments or sign up to speak at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting. All comments are made part of the public meeting record.
- Submit comments on an item via email to email@example.com.
- You may also call the tower staff at 832-393-6624. A staff member will take your comments, which will be read and included in the public record.
- Speakers will be called on in the order of sign up and can speak for two minutes. See agenda for speaker guidelines.
If you have materials or graphic information for the Tower Commission to consider, submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance of the scheduled meeting for it to be included in the final agenda packet.
Concluding the Virtual Meeting
About the Commission
The Tower Commission, a seven-member board, considers requests for waivers and tower permit applications which are protested by affected property owners, associations or groups, according to requirements in Chapter 28, sections 521 to 543.
Tower Commission meetings take place at 3:30 p.m. on the fourth Monday of each month, when required. Email Homero Guajardo Alegria to confirm the next meeting date and agenda items.
Tower Commission Meeting Minutes
2015 | May 18 |
2014 | April 28 |
2013 | February 25 |
Last Updated: Wednesday, April 14, 2020 4:32 PM