Super Neighborhood 14 - Lazybrook / Timbergrove
Your super neighborhood at-a-glance:
Lazybrook and Timbergrove are deed-restricted subdivisions located along the wooded banks of White Oak Bayou in the near northwest quadrant of the city. In the pre-freeway period after World War II, this area remained undeveloped while suburban development was exploding in every other direction. Now, this community of ranch style brick homes built in the 1950s and 1960s is easily accessible to Loop 610, and prices are rising as demand increases for close-in housing in attractive settings. The northwestern corner of the area, located outside of Loop 610 on both sides of US 290, includes Brookwood, a large lot subdivision, the Brookhollow business park, Northwest Mall and HISD's Delmar Stadium complex.
- Houston City Council Districts A & C
- Houston Independent School District (1public school; 1 private school)
- 2,288 acres (3.58 sq. miles)
- Mailing address: P.O. Box 70977 / Houston, TX 77270
- Your Super Neighborhood's Demographics, Land Use Map, and Resource Assessment