Super Neighborhood 86 - Spring Branch East
Your super neighborhood at-a-glance:
Spring Branch East, located east of Bingle and primarily between US 290 and I-10, is the oldest part of the larger Spring Branch community.
Spring Branch East is uniquely and conveniently located just outside the 610 Loop and is minutes from Downtown, Memorial Park, The Galleria, The Heights, Memorial Villages and Memorial City Mall. Spring Branch East enjoys ample access to US 290 and the newly widened and improved I-10. New home construction is occurring at an ever-increasing pace in many of the single-family deed restricted subdivisions especially near Wirt Road and in several gated subdivisions replacing deteriorated apartment complexes. There are industrial, warehouse and retail developments along the northern part of the community near Hempstead Highway and US 290. The former site of the Cameron Iron Works on I-10, on the community's southern boundary, is now a retail and entertainment complex.
- Spring Oaks Civic Association
- Pine Terrace Civic Association
- Ridgecrest Civic Club
- Afton Village Homeowners Association
- CBB Civic Association
- Monarch Oaks Civic Association
- Westview Terrace Civic Association
- Craig Woods Civic Association
- Old Spring Branch Civic Association
- Village of Afton Woods Homeowners Association
- Meetings: Third Thursday of every month at 7:00PM.
Harris County Assessor
1721 Pech Road
Houston, TX 77055
- Bart Harris (SN President)
7011 Housman St.
Houston, TX 77055
Super Neighborhood Statistical Info
- Houston City Council District A
- Spring Branch Independent School District (6 public schools; 3 private schools)
- 3,912 acres (6.11 sq. miles)
- Your Super Neighborhood's Demographics, Land Use Map, and Resource Assessment