Turnaround Houston! is an initiative launched by Mayor Sylvester Turner in efforts to address the barriers to employment that many Houstonians face. Turnaround Houston offers access to job training, resume writing, tattoo removal, social service agencies, educational institutions, counseling and intervention to help hard to employ Houstonians turn their lives around.
Join us for the Fall 2021 Turnaround Houston Job and Readiness Fair. This Virtual Event will take place in partnership with Workforce Solutions on Friday, October 22 – Sunday, October 24. Participants are invited to register for the virtual 3-day event at the following link. https://wrksolutions2.easyvirtualfair.com/prefair.
Media & Press Releases
- OBO Press Release (October 13, 2021)
- OBO Press Release (April 27, 2021)
- OBO Press Release (April 12, 2021)
- Turnaround Houston 2021 Flyer (.pdf)
- Turnaround Houston Virtual Readiness Fair -- Thursday, October 22, 2020 (.pdf)
- Turnaround Houston Readiness Fair (Oct. 22, 2020) Offers More Than 1,300 Job Openings (.html)
- Registration Still Open for Turnaround Houston Readiness Fair on Oct. 22 (.html)
- Mayor Celebrates First Turnaround Entrepreneurship Class, Announces Second (Mayor's Office Press Release -- April 8, 2019)
- Houstonians Overcome Barriers to Employment at Turnaround Houston! Readiness Fair (May 18, 2018)
- Mayor's Office Press Release (May 4, 2017)
- Turnaround Houston! Resource Fair Planned to Help Residents Become Prepared for Employment (Press Release, 11.01.2016)
- Mayor's Office Press Release (March 16, 2016)
Turnaround Houston is a Collaborative Partner with H-GAC’s Gulf Coast Workforce Board - Workforce Solutions