Office of Business Opportunity
Meet the Buyer Procurement Forum
The Office of Business Opportunity’s Meet the Buyer Procurement Forum (MTB) is the ultimate opportunity for small businesses to connect and network with City procurement agents as well as other governmental agencies and prime contractors. MTB is one of the largest events OBO offers, which spans over a decade in service to certified firms every December.
Meet the Buyer consists of a featured program, exhibitor fair, and workshops dedicated to help small businesses understand governmental procurement processes, connect with procurement buyers and agents, obtain information on the latest City projects, access resources provided by business support organizations, and network with other businesses.
There is no cost to attend MTB and the event is open to all who want to attend. Event registration is required by November 30, 2021 to attend. In-person tickets are limited and all registrations are non-transferable.
What’s New for 2021?
- Meet the Buyer will occur VIRTUALLY & IN PERSON on Thursday, December 2, 2021
- Extended event time to provide more opportunities to connect
- The Virtual Lounge for an interactive networking experience
- How to do business with the private sector workshops
- Exploration of international business opportunities and preparation
- Opportunity to showcase your business to attendees and vendors
What’s Returning by Popular Demand?
- One-on-One sessions with procurement agents
- Procurement Success Stories Panel
- Conversations with City prime contractors
- Listing of current bidding opportunities
Registration Coming Soon
Check back for updates and special announcements, including the event schedule.
Contact Porscha Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 832.393.0935
Click images below for full-sized .jpg versions