Office of Business Opportunity
Meet the Buyer Procurement Forum
The Office of Business Opportunity’s Meet the Buyer Procurement Forum (MTB) is the ultimate opportunity for small businesses to connect and network with City procurement agents as well as other governmental agencies and prime contractors. MTB is one of the largest events OBO offers, which spans over a decade in service to certified firms every December.
Meet the Buyer consists of a featured program, exhibitor fair, and workshops dedicated to help small businesses understand governmental procurement processes, connect with procurement buyers and agents, obtain information on the latest City projects, access resources provided by business support organizations, and network with other businesses.
Registration to this annual event is at no cost but is required and is open to all who want to attend.
What’s New for 2020?
- Meet the Buyer will occur VIRTUALLY on Thursday, December 10, 2020
- Interactive workshops will be accessible at your fingertips
- Dedicated networking opportunities with small businesses by industry
- Procurement Success Stories Panel
- One-on-One sessions with procurement agents
- Conversations with City prime contractors
- Listing of current bidding opportunities
Check back for updates and special announcements, including the event schedule.
Click images below for full-sized .jpg versions