HAHC Meeting Documents
Public comments must be received by the close of business (5:00pm) the day before the Historical Commission meeting to ensure comments are included in the staff report presented to the Commission. Comments may be submitted to email@example.com
Historic Preservation Tracker
With the roll out of the Historic Preservation Tracker (HPT), applicants and the public at large can now follow the progress of COA Applications from start to finish, and view/download HAHC agendas and meeting minutes through the HPT links! Visit the Historic Preservation Tracker and the links are at the bottom of the page under HPT Links.
November 18, 2020 Agenda
- A. Consideration of and possible action on proposed of 2021 HAHC Agenda.
- B. Consideration of and possible action on a Protected Landmark Designation Application for 1918 Crockett Street, Houston, Texas 77007.
- C. Consideration of and possible action on a Protected Landmark Designation Application for 4101 Lyons Ave, Houston, Texas 77020.
- D. Consideration of and possible action on a Landmark Designation Application for 3609 Inwood Drive, Houston, Texas 77019.
- E. Consideration of and possible action on a Landmark Designation Application for 3023 Del Monte Drive, Houston, Texas 77019.
- F. Consideration of and possible action on a Change of Designation Application for 1136 Ashland Street, Houston, Texas 77008 in Houston Heights West Historic District.
G. Consent Items - The following items are proposed for action per staff comments and may be adopted in one motion:
Type something in the input field to search the table for address, application type and historic district. Click the Address to view the staff report drafts for that location.
|Address||Application Type||Historic District|
|105 Payne Street||Alteration - Addition||Germantown|
|801 Cortlandt Street||Alteration – Addition, Siding or Trim, Doors, Windows||Houston Heights South|
|527 Harvard Street||Addition - Alteration||Houston Heights South|
|527 Harvard Street||New Construction - Garage||Houston Heights South|
|508 Cortlandt Street||Demolition||Houston Heights South|
|1114 Cortlandt Street||Alteration - Addition||Houston Heights East|
|1535 Rutland||Alteration - Addition||Houston Heights West|
|1435 Allston Street||Alteration- addition, Siding or Trim, doors, Windows, Porch or Balcony, Roof||Houston Heights West|
|619 Cortlandt Street||Alteration - Addition||Houston Heights South|
|619 Cortlandt Street||New Construction - Garage||Houston Heights South|
|907 Key Street||Alteration - Addition||Norhill|
|931 Key Street||Alteration – addition, foundation, roof||Norhill|
|1118 Key Street||Alteration – Addition, Doors, Windows, Porch or Balcony||Norhill|
|2902 Houston Ave||Alteration- Addition, Foundation, Siding or Trim, Doors, Windows, Porch or Balcony, Roof||Germantown|
|1229 Ashland Street||New Construction||Houston Heights West|
|520 Heights Blvd||Alteration – Addition, Addition, Foundation, Siding or Trim, Doors, Windows, Roof, Other||Houston Heights South|
|3806 Garrott Street||Alteration – Porch or Balcony||First Montrose Commons|
|1007 W Cottage Street||Demolition – Garage or Carport||Norhill|
|8410 Glencross Drive||Alteration - Windows||Glenbrook Valley|
|901 Heights Blvd||Alteration – Addition, Doors, Windows, Roof, Ramp||Houston Heights South|
- H. Comments from the Public
- I. Comments from the HAHC
- J. Adjournment
(Please click the blue pdf icon to access the document.)
2020 HAHC Meeting Minutes| September 24 | September 2 | July 30 | June 18 | May 21 | April 23 | February 27 | January 24
2019 HAHC Meeting Minutes
2018 HAHC Meeting Minutes
2017 HAHC Meeting Minutes
2016 HAHC Meeting Minutes
2015 HAHC Meeting Minutes
2014 HAHC Meeting Minutes
2013 HAHC Meeting Minutes
2012 HAHC Meeting Minutes
2011 HAHC Meeting Minutes
2010 HAHC Meeting Minutes
2009 HAHC Meeting Minutes
2008 HAHC Meeting Minutes
2007 HAHC Meeting Minutes
Last Updated: Tuesday, November, 24, 2020 3:44 PM