Tour de Houston
Join us for the annual Tour de Houston Presented by Apache Corporation, coming up Sunday, March 20, 2016
Annual Bike Ride to Raise Funds for City's Reforestation Projects
- Register Online Now!
- Registration by Mail: If you prefer to register by mail, please download and print the registration waiver form (.pdf). All the information needed for completing registration is on the form. Deadline for mailed registrations is Monday, March 7, 2016.
- Advanced Registration - January 13 - 29, $30 adults; $20 kids (12 yrs. and under)
- Pre-Registration - January 30 - February 18, $35; $20 kids (12 yrs, and under)
- Registration - February 19 - March 19, $40; $20 kids(12 yrs. and under)
- Onsite event registration- March 20, $40 - CASH OR CHECK ONLY
About Tour de Houston
Tour de Houston Presented by Apache Corporation, the annual fundraising bike ride, will take place March 20, 2016. The annual bike ride offers Houstonians and visitors a unique way to view the city with routes winding through Houston’s historic neighborhoods, scenic districts and parks while raising funds for the city’s Reforest Houston program. With three ride length options, the Tour de Houston is the perfect event for leisure riders or cycling enthusiasts. In addition, it is a BP MS 150 recommended training ride. Riders will start and end at City Hall located at 901 Bagby.
This event begins and ends in Hermann Square at City Hall. Riders and volunteers will enjoy a post-ride party.
Each year a new route is featured to meet the Mayor’s objective to showcase Houston neighborhoods. The 20, 45 and 70-mile ride is a BP MS 150 approved training ride. Sponsor receives total exclusivity regarding promotion of brand on-site at the start / finish line, rest stop areas, & hospitality area specific to business category. The Mayor’s Office of Special Events produces events to create civic celebration and enhance the community. Proceeds benefit the Houston Parks and Recreation Department through Houston Civic Events, Inc., a Texas 501(c)(3) non-profit. Sponsorship is tax-deductible.
All photo galleries available at www.houstontx.gov/tourdehouston/gallery.html.
Tour de Houston Links
Valentines Prize Package
We are offering a Sweetheart Contest for you and your Valentine!!!
Enter for a chance to win TWO free registrations for the 2016 Tour de Houston Presented by Apache Corporation.
PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Two Free Adult Registrations for Tour de Houston
- Two Gift Cards, Corner Bakery
- Photo Opt in Front of City Hall, Post Race
- Social Media Mentions
- … Priceless Memories
A winner will be chosen randomly to receive the prize package.