Share Share
Municipal Courts

How do I Expunge My Record?


Only juvenile records are processed at Municipal Courts; all others are handled by Harris County. Please see contact information below.

For juvenile records contact:
City of Houston Municipal Courts
1400 Lubbock
Houston, TX 77002
(713) 247-5623

Instruction on how to process a Juvenile Expunction Request:

  1. Check-in at the Information Desk.
  2. Pay $30.00 non-refundable fee at the Public Service Counter located on the main floor.
  3. Bring receipt and Expunction Petition to room N203.


For adult records contact:
Harris County Clerks Office
201 Caroline, Room 250
Houston, TX 77002