The mission of the Finance Department is to safeguard the fiscal integrity of the City, its component units, and other dependent entities, and enable other City stakeholders to do the same. We will do this by sustaining and growing a dynamic organization filled with strong people that use rigorous policies, processes, and systems.
The responsibilities of the Finance department are distributed among following divisions:
- Director's Office (Tantri Emo, Director)
- Administrative Office of City Council (Vernita Jones, Assistant Director)
- Financial Planning and Analysis (Will Jones, Assistant Director)
- Financial Reporting and Operations (Arif Rasheed, Deputy Director)
- Strategic Procurement (Jerry Adams, Chief Procurement Officer)
- Treasury and Capital Management (Melissa Dubowski, Assistant Director)