Learning and Development Center
Training Administrator Special Projects - CLO Group
Tony D. Cross, RPL
Retired U.S. Army Senior Drill Sergeant, Sergeant First Class. , Awarded ribbons, Humanitarian Service medal (2) Army Commendation for meritorious duty while in combat operation during Desert Storm and Desert Watch Intrinsic Action- Southeast Asia, Leadership Award-Basic Non-Commissioned Officer School, Leadership Award – 101st Air Assault School.
- Johns Hopkins Medical Institute Protective Service Division; Life Saving Medal, Medal of Valor as well as a Certification of Appreciation from the United States Secret Service.
- Texas Commission Law Enforcement Basic Instructor Certificate
- Registered Public Safety Leader (RPL) - APCO International
- Certified Incident Command Simulation Training –Sam Houston University – LEMIT
- Emergency Management Institute certificates, Emergency Program Manager, ICS 100,200 HC, LE, 700,800,300, 400, Active Shooter.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- Leadership Institute Program Graduate – City of Houston
- City of Houston Accreditation Program for Supervisors (CAPS) - Graduate
- HR Home Page
- About Us
- Signature Classes
- Media and Publications
- Calendar of Classes
- Online Classes
- Meet Our Team
- Organizational Development Home Page
- HEAR Interim Application
- Strategic Partnerships and Alliances
- City Careers: Learn, Work and Grow Home Page
City Careers: Learn, Work and Grow