Community Parking Program - Almeda Corridor
To address the growing parking challenges, ParkHouston is piloting two parking plans in the Almeda Corridor. The pilot will consist of temporary signage restricting the on-street parking by 2– hour time limits or No Parking zones with permits for the residents and commercial entities in the permit area. A permit will exempt a vehicle from time limits and no parking zones in PERMIT ONLY areas.
Sep 23 - Oct 4 ... 2-hour time limit
Oct 16 - Oct 25 ... No Parking Zone
Permits Expire 10/31/19
- Permit distribution at 2020 McKinney begins September 16, M-F 8 AM-5 PM
- Permit distribution at Kaffeine Coffee Internet and Office Cafe, 5225 Almeda, September 17-19, 9 AM-4P M, Sep 19 , 5 PM-7 PM
- Limit 3 permits per permit area address.
- Bring proof of residency. All delinquent parking citations must be resolved.
- Permit only valid in permit areas designated by sign in the Almeda Corridor.
- Residential Permit Parking regulations will remain in effect.
- Long-term parking available in Houston Southeast Parking lots.
IMPORTANT -- Please complete the online survey at the end of the pilot. Your feedback is vital in determining the effectiveness and future plans
Register today for the ParkHouston Resident Discount Program (.pdf).