District H CIP Town Hall 2019
The City of Houston conducts public meetings on the City's Annual Capital Improvement Plan in each council district. Since 1984, the City has held public meetings to obtain citizen input before preparation of the Capital Improvement Plan. These meetings provide citizens the opportunity to participate in the Capital Improvement Plan process by contributing comments and suggestions about needed services and improvements.
This year’s District H meeting was on March 25, 2019 at Moody Community Center. The meeting included a Housing Fair as well as presentations by Council Member Karla Cisneros, Mayor Turner, Director of Capital Projects Michael Ereti, Chief Resilience Officer Stephen Costello, and Housing and Community Development Department Director Tom McCasland. Presentations and handouts from the meeting are below.
- Watch the District H CIP Town Hall Here
- View the District H CIP Town Hall 2019 flyer here
- View the Current District H CIP Projects List here
- View District H CIP Town Hall City Presentations here
- View the District H Pavement and Drainage Rehabilitation Projects here
- View Houston Public Works Capital Improvement Program Project Status for District H here
If you would like to submit a comment or make a suggestion, send an email to Council Member Cisneros at firstname.lastname@example.org.