Community Parking Program - Museum Park Super Neighborhood
The proposed updates to parking in the Museum District are a result of stakeholder meetings and the HGAC Museum Park Livable Centers Study. The Community Parking Program overview and ordinance draft are available below. The ordinance will then be presented to the City Council Quality of Life Committee.
- CPP Parking Permits
- Museum Park Designation Notice (.pdf, published January 2020)
- Museum Area Map (.pdf, updated January 2020)
- Museum District Community Parking Program Presentation (.pdf, updated November 2019)
- Museum Park CPP Ordinance (.pdf, updated November 2019)
- Museum Park CPP Chart (.pdf, updated November 2019)
- Museum Park Parking Benefit District Ordinance (.pdf, updated August 2019)
- Museum Park Parking Benefit District Chart (.pdf)
- Community Parking Program Public Comments March 2019 (.pdf)
Need more information? Email email@example.com.