Parking Meters Information
See the pay station or signs for the meter enforcement times of each area.
No Change No Problem
The solar-powered pay stations offer more payment options than the traditional coin-operated meters, making paying for parking more convenient than ever. The pay stations accept coins, bills and credit or debit cards.
Please note: Parking pay stations are not equipped to provide change or refunds.
There are three different ways to pay at the pay station. See the step-by-step instructions below for each: Move Pay-and-Display to the bottom
- Pay-by-Plate – Enter your license plate number to pay, no need to display the receipt on your dashboard
- Pay-by-Phone – Download the app or dial a toll-free number
- Pay-and-Display – Pay the meter and display your receipt on your dashboard
Parking Meters are not enforced on Official City Holidays.
Parking Meter Time Limits
Each pay station has the time limit (2 hr. – 10 hr.) posted. Your time parked on the block cannot extend the time limit posted. Time limits are enforced to encourage turnover of these parking spaces and leave them open for short-term parkers. Parkers requiring long-term parking are encouraged to park off-street in a surface lot or garage.
In Other Languages
- Parking Management Home Page
- Accessible Parking
- Forms and Applications
- Frequently Asked Questions
- More Info / Contact Us
- News / Press
- Parking Meters Information
- Parking Permits
- Parking Tips
- Pay A Citation
- Residential Parking Permits
- Resolve A Citation
- Resolve A Citation - Espanol (.pdf)
- Violation Codes
- Volunteer Parking Enforcement
- Washington Avenue PBD