Parking Meter Information
Download the ParkHouston app
Register today for the ParkHouston Resident Discount Program
No Transaction Fees!
See the pay station or signs for the meter enforcement times of each area.
Convenient payment options in the palm of your hand.
- Pay-by-App – Download ParkHouston App - Powered by ParkMobile -- Visit www.parkmobile.io for more information
- Google Pay – Open your Google pay account and select Pay for Street Parking
- Text – Text “PARK” to 77223
- Web – Go to Parkmobile.io and click Ready to Park Now
- Credit Card
- Cash – Never pay anyone cash to park on-street. Only pay at the meter. Pay stations are not equipped to provide change.
Your License Plate is your receipt
All pay stations are Pay-by-Plate, no need to display the receipt on your dashboard.
When entering your license plate number in the app or at the meter:
- Do not use the letter O use the number 0
- Do not add spaces
- Do not use special characters
Parking Meters are not enforced on Official City Holidays.
Parking Meter Time Limits
Each pay station has the time limit (2 hr. – 10 hr.) posted. Your time parked on the block cannot extend the time limit posted. Time limits are enforced to encourage turnover of the parking spaces. Parkers requiring long-term parking are encouraged to park off-street in a surface lot or garage.
See the pay station display screen, decals and signs for the meter enforcement times.