The City of Houston Wellness Program aims to empower City of Houston employees, retirees and dependents to make better health choices leading them to achieve optimal well-being.
To support you in this endeavor, the Wellness Team offers a variety of programs and services to help make the healthy choice the easy choice.
Additionally, by participating in our signature Win for Life Wellness Program, you can earn a medical rate discount each year.
Find out how to report your COVID-19 shot.
Spread the Wellness Word
Do you have a passion for health and wellness? Would you like to join the Wellness Team in our efforts to improve the health of the City of Houston employees and their families?
Learn more about how you can help by joining the Employee Wellness Advisory Council (EWAC) and Wellness Ambassador Network.
- ComPsych Health at Work Silver Award 2013
- ComPsych Health at Work Gold Award 2014
- Houston’s Healthiest Employer Award(5th – Large Employer Category, 2013)
- Houston’s Healthiest Employer Award (2nd Place – Large Employer Category, 2014)
- WELCOA Well Workplace Gold Award (2013 & 2015)
- American Heart Association Fit Friendly Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- HBCH Paragon Award (2015)
- Cigna Well-Being Award (2015)
- Best and Brightest Award (2015)
- Houston’s Healthiest Employer Award (2016)
- Cigna Well-Being Award (2018)
- Healthiest Employer in the Nation Award (#32 Large Employer Category, 2017)
- Houston’s Healthiest Employer Award (2018)
- Houston’s Healthiest Employer Award (2019)
- American Heart Association Workplace Health Achievement Index – Gold Status (2019)