After-School Enrichment Program Sites List
PARKS ACTIVITIES, FACILITIES ...
50/50 Park Partners
The 50/50 Park Partners campaign is a call to action by the Mayor’s Office, Houston Parks Board, Greater Houston Partnership, and the H.P.A.R.D.
The Houston Parks and Recreation Department is proud to partner with Mayor Sylvester Turner and the Houston Health Department for Better. Together. Month.
East Sunset Heights Park Community Survey
The Houston Parks and Recreation Department completed the East Sunset Height Park survey regarding possible amenities and park activities for the park formerly known as the Heights Transit Center located at 6000 North Main. Visit East Sunset Heights Park Community Survey Results for a downloadable PDF of the survey’s results. We thank you for your input.
The Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone #8 (TIRZ 8) is exploring ways they can assist with improving local parks and greenspace through the development of a Parks Master Plan for parks within or near their boundaries. The TIRZ is providing this survey to local residents to gather input and feedback that will be used to evaluate proposed improvements. Parks include: Charlton Park, Cullinan Park, Dow Park, Edgewood Park, Glenbrook Park, Golfview Park, FM Law Park, Reveille Park, Sims Bayou Park and Robert C. Stuart Park. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VGSMKWW
- HPARD Community Center Managers Bring Youth & Family Activities To You - New! While our Community Centers are closed due to the COVID-19, we’re bringing you & your family fun activities to do at home! A new list of activities and videos will be featured every Monday. Join HPARD Recreators virtually as they keep you connected and active while you are staying home and staying safe by visiting the following link http://www.houstontx.gov/parks/communitycenters/index.html.
- Memorial Park Parking - For information on parking including the location of free parking spaces at Memorial Park, please visit the Conservancy website by clicking here. You may also contact the Conservancy directly at email@example.com.
ROUTINE MAINTENANCE / REPAIR AND IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS
- Alief Park Closed For Renovation - February 7, 2020 – Early 2022
- Brays Bayou Trail (Scott Street & Tierwester Pedestrian Bridge) - Nov 2015 - Until Further Notice
- Brock Park Golf Course - June 7, 2016 - Until Further Notice
- Burnett-Bayland Park Playground – July 20. 2020 – Fall 2020
- Cottage Grove Park – October 8 – Until Further Notice
- Freeway Manor Park – December 3 – Until Further Notice
- Heights and White Oak Bayou Trails - February 27 – Until Further Notice
- Hermann Park Clubhouse - February 2020 – Winter 2020/2021
- Hermann Park Same Houston Statue - June 1 – 30, 2020
- Keegan’s Bayou Trail - September 2016 - Until Further Notice
- Kendall Community Center – September 2017 – Until Further Notice
- Lee and Joe Jamail Skatepark – June 22 – July 5, 2020
- Memorial Park Green Trail - January 29, 2016 - Until Further Notice
- Oak Forest Park - October 21, 2019 – Until Further Notice
- Peggy Park - March 3 – Until Further Notice
- Portions of Milby Park – August 7, 2017 – Until Further Notice
- Proctor Plaza Park Ballfield and Tennis Court Lights – January 16, 2019 – Until Further Notice
- Rosewood Park – April 4, 2019 – Until Further Notice
- Sagemont Community Center Gymnasium - October 30, 2017 - Until Further Notice
- Sam Houston Park – April 3 – Until Further Notice
- Tanglewood Dog Park – June 11 – 22, 2020
- Waldemar Park Closed For Renovation – May 11, 2020 – January 2021