Administration & Regulatory Affairs
- Vehicle Age Suspension Ordinance 2011-35 and Ordinance 2012-1113
1002 Washington Avenue
Houston, TX 77002
Phone: 832.394.8803 | Fax: 832.395.9632
Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- For fee schedules, go to www.houstoncityfees.org
The minimum fare may include obligatory gratuity, tolls, parking fees, and fuel surcharges. Per capita charges are specifically prohibited.
VEHICLE RENTAL AGREEMENTS:
A copy of the written or electronic agreement must be given to the leasing or renting party at the time the vehicle is released or with a monthly statement submission.
A written or electronic agreement shall include the following:
- Date and time of hiring;
- Date and time of release of the vehicle;
- The rates applicable to the vehicle;
- A signature line for the chauffeur;
- The name(s) of the leasing or renting party.
If the originating service location is at a city airport the written or electronic agreement shall also include:
- Passengers’ names;
- Airline name;
- Flight number;
- Airport terminal;
- The scheduled date and time of arrival.