People come first!
Our 68,000 customers rely on us to go the extra mile in providing support, service and resources to management, city officials and employees. We serve our customers though these divisions:
The City of Houston can’t function without great employees. We’re always on the lookout for talented, caring people to join us.
- Apply for a job
- Job Opportunities
- Promotional Jobs
- To find out the status of a posting, contact the City of Houston Application Lobby and Career Center at 832-393-6090
Send us an Email: Careers@houstontx.gov
Follow us on social media:
News you can use
HR’s Communication Division produces news publications for our employees, retirees and customers.
Keep up with all HR Communications on social media!
Human Resources Director
Welcome to the city’s Human Resources Department. As Director of Human Resources, I am privileged to work with an innovative team of professionals who serve more than 21,000 city employees across 25 city departments. The Human Resources Department is deeply committed to the recruitment, retention, and development of a forward thinking workforce that serves the citizens of Houston.
611 Walker, 4th Floor
Houston, TX 77002
- New Employee Self Service
- Old Employee Self Service
- Open Enrollment 2014
- Find an urgent care center
- 2014 holiday schedule
- Badging Office
- Civil Service Commission Agenda
- Citypointe (COH network only)
- EEOP Utilization Report
- Employee Self-Service
- HEAR Interim Application
- Houston Employee Relief Organization
- Grow Your Own Workforce
- Municipal Employee Guidebook
- Read the current issue of Benefits Pulse
- Read the current issue of City Savvy
- Verify a city workers' employment
- Saba LMS
Jobs on TwitterTweets by @COHCareers
Jobs on Facebook