The Open Enrollment period for 2021 is closed. Changes to your benefits begin on
May 1, 2021. See below for what’s new in this upcoming plan year.
- Medical plan rates have increased in all plans
- New $75 spousal surcharge for retirees who choose a Cigna planthat includes spousal coverage. Medicare Advantage Plans are excluded from the spousal surcharge and premiums are guaranteed until December 31, 2021.
- Maximum Out-of-Pocket is increased to Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) limits
- New dental provider is Cigna with new rates and some
- 2021 Open Enrollment Retiree Highlights
Congratulations on your retirement! If you are over age 65 or otherwise Medicare eligible, please view the information under the City of Houston's Medicare plans.
Other Retiree Benefits
- Rates for Retirees (Medical, Vision and Dental)
- Voluntary Life Insurance Rates
- 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
Retirees Under 65 Documents