The city offers a stand-alone vision plan, administered
by Superior Vision.
You have the freedom to choose a provider from a participating list that includes retail chains as well as independent practices. There are no deductibles and no claim forms, unless you use a non-network provider. You will have to pay for those services up front and be reimbursed.
Participating retail providers include:
- Sam’s Club
- Eye Care Centers of America
- Today’s Vision
- An annual routine eye exam with a $20 copayment
- Yearly eyewear benefit for either eyeglasses or contact lenses with $25 copayment
- For eyeglasses - $150 retail allowance for frames
- For contact lenses - $150 retail allowance for contact lenses and lens fitting fee
- The following standard lens options covered at 100 percent: single vision, bifocal, trifocal, lenticular, progressives, hi-index and polycarbonate
- The following lens extras covered at 100 percent: tints, photochromic, UV coating, scratch coating and anti-reflective.
- A one-time $300 LASIK allowance
|Benefits Phone||Main Phone|